Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Christmas Ornaments - Freebie


Here's my Christmas Ornaments as a freebie for your enjoyment. I hope you have fun playing with them and they brighten your Holiday LO's. I had fun making these and plan on chosing 2 colors from these to create a Holiday Kit for you. As always, please make sure you give credit where it's deserved and leave some love for my time and energy used to make these freebies for you. Send your friends to my blog to get them, DO NOT SHARE THESE FILES WITH ANYONE! Thank you for coming back to my blog today and picking up these Christmas Ornaments! Enjoy!!! :D
DOWNLOAD HERE

6 comments:

Scrapcat4914 said...

TYS your beautiful Christmas ornies and the Thanksgiving BG pack

Glenda said...

Thanks for the ornaments.

Kat said...

Thank you so much! Your ornaments are beautiful!

ConnyB said...

Those are really nice! Thank you very much for sharing :)
I also want to thank you for your wonderful comments on my blog, it´s such a good feeling to get so much support and hope when you go thru harder times. I appreciate you for leaving me those kind words! THANK YOU very, very much :))

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Thank you for sharing these pretty ornaments with me.I sure appreciate it!

Angelsothername said...

sry but these are no longer available! Thanks for looking!