Saturday, November 11, 2006

A Fall LO by Me, using one of Amy's Kits!



Here's the LO I just finished. I used Amy's, Grammy's Love kit. This kit will be available soon. I love how the pics "popped" out against the paper and the elements really worked well with my pictures. Thank You Amy!! :D

Credits:
Grammy's Love kit by Amy Passmore, font used is Park Avenue BT and the pictures are taken by me!

Great News! Amy will start selling her kits in the store in December!! Woo Hoo Amy!! Congratulations Amy! And I'll be posting some previews and the links to where you can get her kits as they come available! So keep your eyes open! Some news about a freebie that's coming soon:
I'll be bringing you my Christmas papers as a freebie very soon. ;) Well, that is all I have for now, thank you for visiting my blog! Please feel free to leave me comments, I'd love to hear what you have to say. Thank you!!

2 comments:

scrappygirl said...

Great job on your LO. You chose great colors from the kit and they really do make the photos pop! Thanks for using the kit!

Sarah, Cayley and Maddie said...

That autumn layout is just gorgeous!