Monday, November 13, 2006

Good Monday Morning!!! (freebie)



I'm so excited to bring you a freebie made by yours truely... ME!!! This is my 1st paper pack and there's 2 parts. The one I'm offering today is the snowflake paper pack. There's 5 different colors (including the black) and I'll be adding to this to make a kit out of it soon. The second paper pack is satin papers that match, and I might make a kit out of it too. On the left, is the preview of my paper pack. All papers are 12X12 and 300 dpi. Please send your friends to my blog to get it and DO NOT SHARE THIS LINK WITH ANYONE! I love comments so please leave me a comment if you snag them, thanks! I hope you enjoy these papers, and keep your eyes open for the satin papers that match. Thanks for reading my blog today!
Download Here

4 comments:

scrappygirl said...

Great papers! Can't wait to see the rest of the kit! Thank you for the freebie! :D

ConnyB said...

Wonderful papers! Thank you for telling me about them on my blog :)
I´m looking forward to see the rest of your kit! TFS!!!
Have a fantastic day!

Lisa said...

Love these papers....thanks so much for sharing them!! :)

desertmoo said...

Thank you so much for the pretty treat!