Thursday, November 09, 2006

Good Thursday Morning!!

Good Morning Y'all!! I'm so excited about this new blog, I couldn't wait to post something for you. LOL. It's the link to my gallery at GottaPixel, which you can see here . I'm fairly new at digiscrapping, but I'm learning new tricks all the time. I'm hoping to learn Photoshop Elements 4, right now I'm using Ulead Photo Express 6.0. I have recently discovered the world of making papers, and I hope to share some with you soon. Also, I wanted to share Amy Passmore's gallery with you, which you can see here . I'm looking into getting a preview of a new kit to share with you, so keep your eyes open for that. Please feel free to leave a comment on my blog. It would be greatly appreciated! I hope everyone has a great day and I'm looking forward to blogging with y'all. Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

Angelsothername said...

Wow, my blog has come a long way since I posted this!! LOL.