Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving Freebie

As a thank you from me to you, for visiting my blog and to celebrate over 1200 hits on my blog, I have made these tags to go with the Thanksgiving Paper Pack! I hope you all have a wonderful and safe Holiday!
Don't forget tomorrow is the last day to get my Snowflake Paper Pack and the Christmas Satin Paper Pack!
I'd greatly appreicate your comments, so don't forget to take a moment and leave some love for me! I work hard on bringing you these freebies for your enjoyment. :) As always, please do not share this download link or the files with anyone!! Please send your friends here to get them. Thank You! Happy Holidays!!
Download Thanksgiving tags Here

1 comment:

shawna said...

This is so cute Angel! Very sweet of you!

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Happy Thanks Giving to you!