Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Here's My Posting Bonus Previews


I just finished my posting bonus kits ( notice there's 2 instead of one, LOL. ) Here's the previews for you to see! I hope you are enjoying my freebies and please don't forget to leave me some love for making them for your enjoyment! This will only encourage me to make more and share them here with you all.

I'm sooooo looking forward to seeing everyone's LO's and I'm sure having to choose only 5 winners is going to be hard! Everyone has an equal chance of winning, so let's see what you can do! :D Good Luck!! Stay tuned for more coming soon!

2 comments:

ConnyB said...

Thanks for stopping by at my blog ;)
I just wanted to tell you: to get your name out with your blog you should announce it on forums like Digishoptalk or RAKScraps. I do not mention other blogs regulary... There are so many people who want me to do that, but it would simply be too much to announce everything as I can´t find always the time and have so much other stuff to blog about. But Digishoptalk has a category for Freebies, when you announce your blog there you will have hundreds of visitors :) Good luck!
Have a nice day,
Conny

Sarah, Cayley and Maddie said...

Great job on all your kit pieces! Fun colors and textures!