Thursday, November 16, 2006

I'm SOOOOOOO excited!!!

Good Morning My Fellow Digiscrap Bloggers!!!!
First off, I want to take a few minutes to say THANK YOU!!!! I can't believe it, in less than one week I've had over 500 visitors to my blog, that's totally awesome!! I'm just in shock, and there's been so many wonderful comments and words of encouragement left for me to read! I can't tell you how much that means to me and how much I look forward to coming to my blog every day to read them!!! I sinerely mean that!!! Hugs to you all! :D
OK thank you for letting me get a little mushy about that and I'll try not to do that too often, lol. I'm working on some matching tags and ribbons to go with my freebies, so keep your eyes open for those. ;) And there's going to be more freebies to come, I promise that!
I don't have anything for you this morning, I've had a sick baby and boyfriend the last 2 days and haven't been able to design much. Both of them are feeling better today, and I hope that means I can work my heart out on some things for you. Who knows, I might have something for ya this afternoon, so check back later. If not this afternoon, then maybe tomorrow!! ;) Thanks again, for all those wonderful comments you have left me, and thank you for downloading my papers!! Just remember, to send your friends here to get them for themselves. :D I hope y'all are staying warm, I think fall has finally arrived here in Ft Worth! It's been cool the last few days and we had 53 mph winds yesterday!!! Yuck! Thank God they are gone now, but it's still quiet cold. Ok I'm off to start my designing, and I hope that you have a WONDERFUL day!! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry about the sick baby hun, take care of that kid...we'll be back ;)

Angelsothername said...

Thank you for the kind words, my family will always come first! But this helps me keep my sanity, lol. She's feeling a lil better then she was the other day, now I'm the one fighting a cold, go figure!