Monday, November 13, 2006

My Christmas Satin Paper Pack Freebie is here!!!!

Updated the link!!! It should work now, if not email or leave me a comment and I'll fix it!

Here's the preview to my Christmas Satin Paper Pack. It matches the Snowflake Papers I gave away yesterday! I hope that you enjoy them :) and I'd love to see what you do with them. Email me your email address and where you posted your LO by DEC 1ST. And 5 lucky people will get a posting bonus for using my papers. :D Good luck to everyone, I can't wait to see what you come up with!
As always, please do not share this link with anyone, send them to my blog to get it. Thank You!!! I hope everyone is having a good week so far and hope you come back to see what I have for you next time.

Download Here

6 comments:

ConnyB said...

Thank you very much for offering these papers - but they are passwordprotected?!
Don´t know if I can find the time to do your challenge - I´m very busy with my CT-jobs at the moment, but it´s a great idea!!!

Angelsothername said...

I fixed the links, thanks for telling me!

Anonymous said...

thank you for these awesome papers.

Suzi said...

Thank you so much for the wonderful papers! I'm a Texas girl myself :)

VJ's Scrap Room said...

I love these papers!!Thanks for sharing them with me:)

Anonymous said...

Very nice papers. Thanks for sharing.