Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Snowflake Tags and Last Call on...


I was finally able to finish these tags for you!!! I hope you enjoy them with all of the matching papers! It's been a long haul for me designing these papers and the tags too. I made all of these papers and the tags with Ulead Photo Express 6.0, and I'm now learning PSE 4.0! So I couldn't finish the tags until I learned some of the PSE 4.0 first. Anyway, as I learn more and more, I'll be posting more freebies for you to enjoy. Also, as of this coming friday the links for the
Snowflake Paper Pack and the Christmas Satin Paper Packs will no longer be available for downloading, so get them now, before it's too late! I hope you'll leave a comment on my blog and have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving!!! I'll be back on the blog on friday or saturday!! ;) Here's the link to the snowflake tags Download Here

No comments: