Friday, November 10, 2006

TGIF!!!!! Woo hoo the weekend is here!!

Good Morning Y'all,
I hope everyone had a good week, mine has been great! I just moved into a new apt and been trying to unpack. I never realized how much stuff I had until I have to move! LOL. And most of it is stuff that I swear I'm going use use someday!! Yeah right!! LMAO. Anyway, I'm going to share a few things with y'all today. So shall I get started?
First of all, I want to thank Connyb for adding my name to her blog. ( Thank You Conny!!! ) Y'all need to check out her blog if you haven't already!! She's some some great talent and I love her work. Today she's giving away her Autumn QP's, which I must say are awesome! You can get them here ! And if you love QP's you have to check out Val's, she does an awesome job and has a new one almost everday! How she does it, I have no idea! LOL. And last but not least! Here's another talented designer and even though it's in German ( I think ) I still love her work and have downloaded some of her kits. You can check out Jenny's blog here . Please remember if you download anything from these blogs, please leave a little comment for them. These designers are nice enough to share with us and for free no less! It only takes a second to say thanks!
Thanks for reading my blog today and I hope y'all have a great weekend!!

No comments: