Monday, November 20, 2006

A Thanksgiving Treat For You!! (freebie)


Good Monday Morning!! I have created a Thanksgiving Paper Pack for you to enjoy over the weekend! Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get more done over the weekend! I've now come down with a cold and haven't been feeling well this weekend and on top of that Lillie's cold had came back in full force! I spent most of yesterday holding her and trying to comfort her. She seems to be feeling a little bit better today, but not much. But I wanted to share these papers with you. I hope you enjoy them, and send your friends to get them too! :) As always please don't share my files with anyone, send them to my blog to get them. Thank you for your kind comments and looking forward to making more stuff for you to enjoy! All of my papers are made as 12x12 inches and are 300 dpi!

Please don't forget to email me your link to your LO's using my Christmas Satin Paper Pack by Dec. 1st, to be entered to win my Posting Bonus Papers and Ribbons!!! I will be choosing 5 lucky winners, so get those LO's done! :D I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with! Good Luck to everyone.
I'm working on some of my snowflake tags that match my papers, and some extra stuff too, so keep your eyes open for those in the near future! :D
Here's the Download Link for the Thanksgiving Paper Pack!Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Thanks for reading my blog! See you tomorrow!!





1 comment:

Peggie said...

These papers are gorgeous. Thank you.