Wednesday, November 08, 2006

This is my scrap blog

Hello Everyone,
Welcome to Angels Digi Scrap blog. This is going to be a place that I will post some of my freebies ( as I learn to make several parts to kits ), links to some awesome kits from a dear friend and designer, Amy Passmore. Amy is a designer at gottapixel, and has some awesome kits coming up. As they come available I'll be posting previews and the links to where to find her kits! Please bear with me as this is a brand new blog for me and I'll be trying hard to keep everyone posted! I hope everyone enjoys this blog and I look foward to "meeting" everyone and bringing you some great stuff! Keep checking back as I am planning on keeping this updated at least twice a week to start out with and we'll see how this goes. LOL. Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

scrappygirl said...

Great job!! Look forward to coming back ans seeing what's new!!