Monday, December 04, 2006

GM and Today's Freebie :)

I've been working so hard on a Christmas Kit for here, that I've forgotten about these elements I've made for you! So your freebie for today is my Christmas Metal Elements! I hope that you enjoy them!! Keep your eyes open for my new kit coming soon! I might even have a preview put together for you! Until next time, stay warm and enjoy my freebies!!! As always, PLEASE do not share any part of these files with friends! Send them here to my blog to get it themselves! Don't forget to leave some love for my hard work! Have a great day!! :)
DOWNLOAD HERE

5 comments:

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Thank you for sharing these with me.They look great!

Glenda said...

Thank you for sharing the Christmas ornaments. They will come in handy

ConnyB said...

These are very nice :) Thank you so much for sharing them with me!

Sarah, Cayley and Maddie said...

I think silver and snowflakes are the perfect combination! Very nice!

Carola said...

Hello and thank you for all your wonderful freebies.
This metal elements freebie has been very popular I suppose cause the link is gone.
Is there any way to get it back.
I am new to scrap booking and there is soooo many places to explore and I just found your blog today.
Happy New Year and Hugs
Carola from Finland