Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Good Morning Everyone!! I haven't forgotten about you!!! I've been trying to get ready for Christmas, made a mini kit for my friend that had a baby over the weekend! Congrats to Suzi and her family! He's so cute! I might post the kit here for everyone to use later, so keep your eyes open! Also been working on some add-on's for the Old Times Sake kit. Just working out a few things that I've had some problems with and hopefully get those posted for you soon! :) I've been working on a few other things too, but not telling what it is yet! (giggle) You'll have to wait and see! Take care and keep checking back, never know when I'll have something new for you to enjoy. Also, I have removed the Thanksgiving paper pack & tags and also the textured paper pack. I hope everyone one got them and is enjoying them. :) Well that's all for now, hope everyone is done with their christmas shopping..... I have to go Friday for my boyfriend! That should be excited.... NOT!!!! LOL. Thanks for leaving your comments and taking the time to do so. I greatly appreciate all of you! :) Happy Holidays!!

No comments: