Saturday, December 09, 2006

Heritage Lo's and stuff

Someone asked me the other day as a suggestion about doing some heritage stuff, which I'm looking into. I just wanted to post this link that I found doing some research! You can check it out Here . In the meantime, I'll be doing more research and looking for more ideas on what to make for a heritage kit! Stay tuned for more! :) By the way, I want to say thank you for all the kind comments you all have been leaving for me about my Snowberry Bliss kit!!! Makes me feel so good and encourages me to keep going and making more things for you all to enjoy! Thank You!! Angel

2 comments:

ConnyB said...

Thank you for this interesting link! There are some wonderful inspiring Layouts :) Have a nice evening!
Hugs
Conny

Candie said...

TY for creating this beautiful kit, Snowberry Bliss...the only thing is...as much as I would love to have it..I was only able to get the papers. The other downloads kept coming up saying "Page can't be found" :-(
I hope you can find the problem and get it fixed, I sure would love to have this one.
Please email me if you get it fixed
candiem@gmail.com
Tahnks bunchs...it's just beautiful...love the colors!
huggs