Friday, December 29, 2006

Merry Christmas 2006 add-on kit is finished!


Here's the preview of the finished add-on kit for my Merry Christmas 2006 mini kit, and the last of all of the Christmas stuff for now. It's time for me to move on to the next season so to say. I'm probably not going to do anything for New Year's, simply because I've ran out of time. But I'll be working on other things and some new ideas with some cheery colors. I hope you will enjoy them as much as I have enjoyed making them for you. I hope that you will come back and see what I have designed next! Please remember not to share any or part of the files or the link to my designs, simply send your friends here to my blog to retrieve for themselves. Thanks so much for all the kind words you have left for me over the holidays and I look forward to hearing from you anytime. :) Enjoy the add-on and you can download it HERE

4 comments:

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Thank you for letting me know your add on was ready:) I feel priviledged to get a special invite.:)I love it..how cool! Thank you sooo much for sharing this with me and for leaving such sweet comments for me on my blog:)
I can't wait to see what you are going to do next.:)

Happy New Year!!
Hugs,
Valinda

Lynn said...

Thank you for the privilege of D/Ling your Vintage Rose Kit. It's beautiful!
Lynn

Patty said...

tfs my first visit and totally luv
your creations

Anonymous said...

I have snagged several of your kit pieces. Thank you for your generosity, sweetie. I am looking forward to making some pretties of my granddaughters 2nd birthday party next week. Thank you so much. They are just so pretty.