Thursday, December 28, 2006

Merry Christmas Add-on Kit is coming...

Here's a sneek peek of whats to come!!! :)
I just popped in to say that I'm working on the add-on and it should be done in the next day or so. I'm just finishing up on some of the details and then I'll be posting it. I hope everyone had a great Christmas and is planning on having a safe New Year!! We're staying home on New Years Eve, with a baby there's not much you can do. And it's a lot safer to just do something at home these days. Well, I better go and try to finish up what I'm doing and get to bed. Hope you'll keep checking back for the add-on or to leave a comment for me. Take care and be safe. :)

1 comment:

Candie said...

Wow, yes I would love to be notified when this is posted...
TY for your time and great talents.
huggs