Sunday, December 24, 2006

Merry Christmas mini kit - Freebie


It's called Merry Christmas Mini kit and was something that I just threw together at the last minute for you. I hope you like it and enjoy it. As always, please don't forget to leave me a comment for my hard work, if you decide to download it. And DO NOT share the files or the link with anyone, send them here to my blog to get it! :) Thank you for your understanding. I'm sorry this is so short tonight, but it's been a really long 2 days for me. Lillie didn't sleep well last night and I only had about 4 hrs of sleep and had to cook a ham and make 2 dips and the veggie tray for our Christmas gathering tonight. Anyway, Merry Christmas and I hope you all have a safe one, no matter where or what you do. :) Hugssss
Angel

Download kit
HERE

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas ;))

Thanks for the little gift

Paula said...

Thank you!!!!

Glenda said...

Merry Christmas - or what's left of it anyway. I think you are an hour later than I am. I live in Idaho. I haven't opened the kit yet, but I'm sure it will be great. Thank you so much. Hope the reat of the Holiday Season is kind to you and you have a properous New Year.

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Thank you sooo much for sharing this with me..How sweet of you to make a kit for us:)

Guess it's Happy New Year now.:)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for visiting my blog... and thank you for the freebie kit.. I did have a good Christmas.. I hope you did also.. we are actually in a hotel on our way home.

Happy New Year... Joy

Candie said...

Oh! I just found this....I save your link to my favs....not realizing it was not taking me to the current page! I sure hope I am not too late for these goodies...LOL

TY so much for the great shares....lol
huggs

Kazr said...

Hi Jennifer
I hope its ok to send you these 2 links, I wanted to show you my L/O's using your adorable Christmas kit & add on,thank you so
much for sharing them with us :-

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=6380&cat=500&ppuser=230
http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=6379&cat=500&ppuser=230