Friday, December 15, 2006

My First Heritage Kit- Freebie

I have been working on this one all week for you to enjoy using for those old family pictures for Hertiage Lo's. I really hope that you enjoy this kit and have fun with it! This is just the beginning of what I'll be designing in the year and I hope that you will come back and bring your friends!
As always, please don't share these files or the link with anyone!!! Send them to my blog to download the kits themselves. Thank you for your kind comments and for visiting my blog!
May the new year bring you all joy and happiness for years to come! Happy Holidays! :)
Download the elements HERE and the Paper Pack HERE Enjoy!!! My papers are 12 x 12 and 300 dpi, my elements are also 300 dpi!
And please don't forget to leave me some love for all my hard work, I love to read your comments!!! :D

2 comments:

Candie said...

Oh what a lovely kit...and I have snagge it too@ TY for shaing all these great kits!
huggs

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this beautiful kit - Hugs - Denny