Thursday, December 21, 2006

Old Times Sake Add-on Kit is here- Freebie


Good Morning Everyone,
As I said last night, I've finished the add-on kit to Old Times Sake. And I just finished putting it together and uploading it. Please be kind enough to leave a comment if you download it, letting me know what you think of it! Would you like to see more like this? :) I'm working on some ideas for after New Years, hope to bring those to you soon. I was looking at the number of times my Snowberry Bliss kit has been downloaded.... can you believe it's over 130 times? That's so wonderful, I'm so glad that you all like my designs. I feel so loved, thank you for all of you're kind words and may the holiday season bless each and every one of you! Hugs!!! As with most of you, I'll probably be MIA this weekend through Christmas day, so I can spend it with my family and friends. I'll be back asap and hope that you all have a wonderful Christmas. Here's the download link to the Old Times Sake Add-on kit DOWNLOAD HERE Enjoy! :)

As always, please don't share the files or the link with anyone, send them to my blog to download the kits themselves. Thank you!

Also, I wanted to show you something that someone showed me. Jill is new to blogging and I just loved this beaded purse she did!! Can you believe it's a freebie on her blog? It's so pretty!!! Please be sure to check out her blog HERE and don't forget to leave her some love too. Thanks!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much. I love it!
Merry Christmas!
Warm Huggs,
Daisy

Anonymous said...

Jennifer -- thank you so much for mentioning me on your blog! This is very sweet of you and I am most appreciative of your encouragement. Thank you again.

Candie said...

Thank you so much for this great freebie...and YES I would love to see more OLD TIME stuff...I call it victorian...same thing. LOL TY so much!
huggs