Saturday, December 02, 2006

Posting Bonuses

I didn't have anyone participate in the posting LO's using my Christmas Satin Papers, therefore I didn't have any winners. At a later time, I may give my posting bonuses away. I'm taking sugguestions on what you would like to see me do here on mt blog!! Leave the sugguestion in a comment or you can email it to me at angel_4a_cowboy2002@yahoo.com . Please do not use this email for spam or any other use! I would like to hear what you would like to see here!! I'm still working away on a nice freebie for you, so keep checking back. I hope everyone has a great weekend and I'll see ya soon! :)

2 comments:

sueceduna said...

only just found your blog and now have it in my favourites. haven't downloaded anything yet, but wanted to say that i like what you are doing here. i am sure the christmas things you are giving away will be so useful. I love heritage LOs, do you do anything like that??

smiles from far away south australia.
sue

Angelsothername said...

Sue,
I'd love to try to make some of that stuff, if you will tell me what colors you are looking for I'll see what I can come up with! Thanks for the comment and suggestion too! I hope you come back and visit me soon! I'll be posting a Christmas Kit that I've been working on in the next day or so. :D