Saturday, December 09, 2006

Snowberry Bliss Elements

I have finished up the last of the elements for my Snowberry Bliss kit (for now)! I hope you enjoy them!! There's 2 x-mas ornaments, 4 waxseals, and 4 ribbons!! Like always, please do not share any of the files or the link with anyone!!! Send them here to my blog to get it themselves, please! Thanks! Also please don't forget to leave me some love for my hard work and bringing you these great freebies. I'd like to keep them freebies for as long as I can. I'm going to start working on some hertiage style stuff, we'll see how it comes out, LOL. Thanks for stopping by today and have a great weekend!!! Take care, see ya Monday! :)
DOWNLOAD HERE **Updated Link**

6 comments:

Glenda said...

These Snowberry Bliss elements are so pretty and soft. I love them. Thank you so much for sharing.

Nj0 said...

This Snowberry Bliss kit is definitely pretty, and different from the other kits out for the holidays. Thank you so much!
hugs, Nj0

Anonymous said...

lovely thank you very much

lupuswontwin@gmail.com said...

Thank you I grabed all 3 parts. I'm glad I found you blog.

Candie said...

Angel, I have been trying to email you back and it keeps coming back as undeliverable...
I hope it is ok to post this here....
I just wanted to say TY so much for what you did, I was so surprised that you would go that length to help me...how sweet and what a wonderful jesture! I got all of the Snowberry Bliss kit now, and again TY soooo much and TY for the info you gave me as well.
Huggs

Lynn said...

Snoberry Bliss is soooooo pretty!! Thank you very much.
God bless,
Lynn