Thursday, December 07, 2006

Snowberry Bliss Paper Pack and Buttons are here!!! :D

They are finally finished and ready for you to enjoy!!!! I've put alot of hard work and many hours into this kit for you. There's more to this kit that I'm still working on, but I wanted you to start enjoying it now! All of my papers are 12x12 and 300 dpi!! Elements are also 300 dpi! I hope you enjoy this kit!! Please don't forget to leave me some love for my hard work! There's more to come! Download Paper Pack HERE and
Download Buttons HERE **Updated button link**
As Always, Please don't share the link or any of the files with your friends, send them here to get the download themselves! Thank you so much! :) Have a wonderful day!!!

10 comments:

Shawna Clingerman said...

Oh! very pretty colors angel!!! thanks for showing us!

Sarah, Cayley and Maddie said...

Very pretty kit! Love your color choices! Great winter kit!

Jamie said...

Thanks for the great freebies. :)

Anonymous said...

very pretty. like the pink!

ConnyB said...

Very pretty colors! Thank you very much for sharing :)
And also thank you for your nice comment on my blog, you make me always smile!
Have a wonderful day!

Jamie said...

Thanks! Very pretty!

Glenda said...

I'm glad I thought to look back a day to see if the paper were there - and even found buttons. This is a beautiful kit. Thank you so much.

Angelsothername said...

Thank you Glenda!!! I hope you have fun with this kit!!

VJ's Scrap Room said...

This is a gorgeous kit!!Thank you for sharing it with me:)

Victoria580 said...

Thank-You for "Snowberry Bliss" and all the other freebies. I love all your scrapbooking things.


Merry Christmas !

Vicki in Oklahoma