Tuesday, January 02, 2007

2nd Vintage Rose Kit Freebie - Paper Pack#1


Good Morning Everyone,
Here's the 2nd part of this kit, this is the 1st part of the paper packs. Not sure how many paper packs there will be, but there will be at least 2-3. This one includes 12 papers total, but only 8 on the preview, all plaid pattern, and 12'' x 12'' papers 300 dpi. Keep your eyes open for the next paper pack too, it's going to be really pretty. I hope that you enjoy this freebie and please be kind enough to leave some love for me, if you download these. I work really hard to bring these freebies to you for your usage and enjoyment. Thank you! :) AS ALWAYS DON'T SHARE PART OR ANY OF THESE FILES WITH ANYONE, SEND THEM TO MY BLOG TO DOWNLOAD FOR THEMSELVES. Enjoy!! DOWNLOAD HERE

8 comments:

lindaschorn@msn said...

Beautiful kit...I love it and Thank You for Sharing...I can't wait to see the rest.

Linda

Anonymous said...

Wow!! GORGOUS Kit I love it, thanks so much for sharing your work and your talent with us!! I look forward to seeing and reading lots more from you!
Hugs
Sassy

Candie said...

TY Angel, This looks like it's going to be a very pretty kit! I can't wait to see the rest of it!
huggs

Patty said...

Luv your plaid papers and this is such a beautiful kit. TYSMUCH!

hillary said...

Love your work and appreciate it a lot! beautiful and ty for sharing it!
Hillary

Anonymous said...

2nd Vintage Rose kit Freebie-Paper Pack#1 file link not valid.Can't complet kit.Other kits also can't be downloaded.They all look so Pretty to.Help would like to complete this kit as its so pretty.Thank you for the pieces of vintage rose that I have been able to download.

jazzie said...

The Vintage Rose Kit is beautiful but I cant download the complete kit..all of the 4shared links for the kit are no longer valid and they are ones before you started the new download site..can you please fix it so we can get the rest of your beautiful kit..thanks so much.

Angelsothername said...

Jazzie,
I've already fixed the links this am for this kit, please see my last post! Thanks for visiting my blog and your interest in this kit! Enjoy!
Angel