Friday, January 05, 2007

3rd Vintage Rose Kit Heart Charms - Freebie


Good Friday Morning Y'all,
I'm so stressed.... I have another paper pack ready to go, but I cant post it until I find out who I'm supposed to credit!! Grrrrrrrr. I've been searching all the sites that I've been to and still no luck yet! I refuse to give up, I'll find this set of brushes that I used again!! LOL. Unfortunately, I did not know that when I unzipped the files and opened them, that when I deleted the zipped download that I lost the tou file!! So now I've had to go back and find them again and save the tou files to the brushes. Anyway, I know that this isn't a big piece of the kit to give away today, but it'll have to do for right now. I might be able to put something else together either today or tomorrow and upload it. But for right now, I hope you enjoy these cute lil Heart Charms that I made for you. Please be kind to leave some love when you download! I love your comments and it keeps me wanting to make more to share with you. Enjoy!!! Also, I'm using a new file upload site, tell me if you like it better then the 4shared, please! I want to know what you think! Thanks so much for visiting my blog today! :) Have an awesome weekend!!

DOWNLOAD HEARTCHARMS HERE
using new new file upload
DOWNLOAD HEARTCHARMS HERE using 4shared (old site)

6 comments:

Carola said...

Thank you for this lovely freebie kit.
These charms looks really nice. Well its soon valentine so they will be used ;)

Hugs

Glenda said...

Thanks for the charms. The new download seems to work well. I couldn't see any problem with it. Have a great day and thanks again for sharing your talent

VJ's Scrap Room said...

This is coming along nicely:) Thanks for sharing:)

Patty said...

Very pretty hearts and thanks!

myscrapbook said...

cute charms nice colors.tfs

tajicat said...

I'm glad these were still active, the hearts are very cute! thanks :)