Tuesday, January 09, 2007

5th Vintage Rose Kit Freebie - Buttons


Good Morning Y'all, I hope you had a great weekend! I wasn't able to work much on my kit over the weekend, but I was able to put together some buttons for your enjoyment! I hope you like them! I used the same brush as I did on my paper pack #2, which is designed by damnedinblack, using the flower+leaf brush set! Thank you so much damnedinblack for the use of your brushes! :) And you can check them out HERE and if you visit the site, please be sure to leave a nice comment and you can even tell them I sent you. I hope to get some nice ribbons or some other elements done today or in the week. So keep your eyes open for them! Enjoy!! And thanks so much for leaving a comment when you download any of my designs. Without you comments it's hard for me to keep wanting to make designs to share. It's greatly aprreciated. :) Now you can get these buttons at 4shared Here or File2upload HERE . Thanks for visiting my blog! Take care and see you soon! :) If you are new to my blog, be sure to check out the rest of my freebies in my previous posts! There's some great freebies there, including the other 4 parts to this kit!!

2 comments:

Patty said...

Of course I like them.
Luv scrap flowers and they are very
pretty. Nice touch to your beautiful kit. So happy that I stopped by this evening :)
Thank you for the brush link and will have to visit someday soon.

myscrapbook said...

nice buttons.tfs