Thursday, January 11, 2007

7th Vintage Rose Kit Freebie - Paperclips and Grosgrain Ribbons


Good Morning Y'all, I just finished these grosgrain ribbons and the paperclips!! I hope you really enjoy these. I'm not sure if I'll be adding anything else to this kit, or at least right now. I really hope that you have gotten all of the pieces to this kit! I'd love to see what you do with them, you can leave a link in the comments, or just email me the link/LO!! I like to see what you can do with my designs. I'll be trying to work on some of my own LO's over the weekend, I'm starting to fall behind on my own LO's. Especially now that we finally have our own Digi camera I'll be taking more and more pics of my daughter. She's growing up so fast, especially since Christmas!!! It's truely amazing! Anyway, here's the links to download this "last" peice of the kit! 4shared here or file2upload here . Please remember to leave a little comment when you download my designs, as a thank you for my time and effort that I put into making these for you! I greatly appreciate those of you that "faithfully" leave me some love! You're the bestest! LOL. :) Have a great day! Angel

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you so much for all of this lovely kit!
Regards - ljd

Anonymous said...

Wow,I came here on your last day and so happy to see that you left your previous days still up.. You did an outstanding job. Thank you for sharing your hardwork and creative kit.

Purr said...

Thank you for this lovely kit.

lupuswontwin@gmail.com said...

Thank for such a pretty kit.

Patty said...

TY for the matching paperclips~
tyfsharing with me :)

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good Morning Angel.:) Hey..that sounds like the "Charlie's Angels" telephone guy.LOL
I read your comment offering for me to use your black satin paper..that is sooo sweet of you.If you would point me in the right direction to find it..that would be fantastic.:)I have two external hard drives and I am not sure if I already have them or... if it wasn't a freebie..then I know I probably don't.:)Thank you sooo much.:)

Hugs,
Valinda

VJ's Scrap Room said...

me again..LOL ..you are fast ..but I am faster.LOL..I was lurking around my site when you sent the first link.:) I went to dwnld it and got it.When I came back to check the comments again..you had deleted it and put up another link..that one took me to the 4shared sign in page.:) I told my dh..glad I went to get the file when I did.LOL.

Thank you soooo much.:) I sure appreciate your taking the time to do all this for me:)

Hugs,
Valinda

Anonymous said...

Wow Angel! This kit blows me away! TY for the great shares! I love this vintage look and the colors are perfect! TY so much for adding more to this...I thought a few elelments and the papaers were great...you keep surprising me! TY so much...what else are you going to add? Hummm, I think the olny thing missing might be some stitches and phtot frames or journaling frames/tags...just kidding...LOL
this kit is awesome!!! TY!!!
huggs
huggs

Anonymous said...

Hi Angel - Thanks so much for visiting by blog and leaving such a lovely and welcoming comment. At this early stage in blogging the comments are so appreciated...

I've been looking around you blog and seeing the amazing creations you do and whilst I haven't download anything at the moment because I have so much to do I will be popping in on a regular basis..

Again Many thanks
Beverley

Carola said...

Oh the kit is ready!!! Wohooo!!!
I just forgot to visit you in the days between, but since it is weekend I have more time. Luckily all the links are working....hehehe.
Thank you so much for spoiling us....you are a gem
Hugs

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for all you share with us.

Kristine said...

Lovely work! I scooped everything! lol Thanks so much for sharing!

lindaschorn@msn said...

Angel, I just caught up on all the pieces to the kit...it is beatiful Thank You for sharing your talent

Linda

Angelsothername said...

Thanks to you all for such wonderful comments! hugs.
Angel

myscrapbook said...

pretty ribbons and clips.tfs