Saturday, January 06, 2007

Finally Here's the 4th Vintage Rose Freebie- Paper Pack#2


You all don't even know what I've been threw the last 6 days trying to find the site I got the brushes from to make these papers for you!!! I searched over 550 pages on one site, needless to say it wasn't the right one, last night. I've been looking since 9am this morning, and I've finally found it!!!! I was going to trash these papers tonight if I hadn't found the brushes again. (crying) I really loved how these papers came out and I really wanted to share them with you as part of this kit! I sure hope that you enjoy them! If you'd like to check out the site I've downloaded these brushes from CLICK HERE . Please make sure that you leave some love if you download any of the brushes. As for the papers you can download them from 4shared HERE or the new one, file2upload HERE . Enjoy them and please remember to share the love with me by leaving a comment here! It only takes a minute and I think I deserve it after what I have done to bring these to you today. LOL. Not many designers would have looked for 6 days!! LMBO.
As always please do not share any or part of the files with anyone, send them here to my blog to retrieve for themselves. Thank you. Angel

8 comments:

Glenda said...

You deserve a metal!!! The kit has turned out beautiful. Thank you

Candie said...

Wow! These are VERY PRETTY!! TY for sharing them and TY for sharing the location for these lovely brushes too!
huggs

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much and I think it's Awesome what you have done in the name of sharing!!! Big Hugs - ljd

lupuswontwin@gmail.com said...

These are so pretty thank you for sharing them with us

Patty said...

Lovely papers!

Anonymous said...

such a beautiful kit! thank you so much for sharring it with us.

Scraps of Bev said...

Just couldn't resist these papers they are so lovely - thanks for sharing..

myscrapbook said...

pretty overlays and papers.tfs