Sunday, January 14, 2007

Having Issues with new version of Blogger

Me and my bright ideas of upgrading to the new version of blogger!!! I've been trying since last night to get into my blog to post something and I just happened to finally do it by accident. LOL. I hate this and I wish that I would have never switched to the new one! It goes along with that old saying.... If it's not broke, don't fix it!!!

Anyway, now that I got that off my shoulders, lmao. I have picked some colors for my new Valentines kit.... but I wanted to know what colors you would like me to use. Here's the preview Do you like the top colors or the bottom colors? Or if you would like to submit your own colors you can do so by clicking here . And I'll post the color swatch for everyone to vote on. I need to get started on this asap if you want it before Valentine's day so I'm making the cut off for the voting wednesday Jan. 17th!!!! I know that's not much time, but I'd like to have enough time to design a elegant Valentine's Kit just for you! Also I learned how to make a flower from a tutorial.... what do ya think??? Obviously it's just a rough draft and that it's not going to be on a black background. Do you like? I saw some that were just beautiful on Blythe's blog . She does some beautiful work. If you have time, stop by her blog and leave her a nice comment! Well, now I'm off to try to figure out this new version of blogger. I'm about to pull my hair out!! If you haven't switched I would wait until they get the bugs fixed, lol. I wish someone would of told me! Also thanks again for all the wonderful comments that have been pouring in!! I can't tell you how much they mean! Have a great day and stay warm y'all!!! HUGS!

3 comments:

lupuswontwin@gmail.com said...

OK this is a hard one because I like them both but since I can only pick one I pick bottom.

You do a Awsome job on your kits so Know matter what colors win I'm sure the kit will be very pretty.

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good morning Angel:)
Frankly..I love them all.You choose.I will just be sure to stop by and grab whatever goodies I can.LOL
Thank you for the comment you left for me on my "old" blogger.:) I didn't switch..cause I said the same thing..if it isn't broke..don't try to fix it.But..I must say..if I was wanting to do all those fancy things with my blog ..like I see on so many of them..I would have been tempted to change too.:)But the old blogger serves my purpose just fine.:)
Hope you get it figured out.:)

Hugs,
Valinda

Scraps of Bev said...

Not an easy one for me as I like them both but...if I must choose then it's the top one because the colours are softer and therefore more romantic..