Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Hearts Galore Kit - Beaded Elements


I have finally finished these beaded elements and I'm ready to share with you!! I'm sorry that it has taken me so long to get them finished. I wanted them to be "perfect", but I guess they will just have to do like this. I've become very picky about my designing, to the point that I think it should be the best or nothing at all! But realistically, I'm just being anal!! LOL. The stick pins are 3''x5'' and the clip is 4''x4'' both are 300 dpi! Enjoy these elements and download the files here for 4shared here or file2upload here
PLEASE DO NOT SHARE ANY OR PART OF THE FILES OR THE LINK WITH ANYONE!!! SEND THEM TO MY BLOG TO GET FOR THEMSELVES, THANKS SO MUCH!! Have a great day everyone! Angel
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

13 comments:

VJ's Scrap Room said...

These are wonderful.:) You did a great job on them.Nice addition to the kit.:)
Thank you soo much for sharing them with me.:)

Thank you also for the wonderful comment you left on my blog.Makes my day to know you like what I offer.:)

Have a fantastic day..

Hugs,
Valinda

Candie said...

I got mine...and they are awesome! TY!!!
huggs

Anonymous said...

great job on these elements, thank you so musy for all your freebies!!

Angelsothername said...

Thank You for such kind comments! I hope y'all enjoy them! :)

jill said...

Angel, you did a WONDERFUL job on these. And I thoroughly agree with you about being 'picky' as I strive to do the same. It's the little details that makes the difference. The extra time and attention shows. Thanks for these wonderful beaded elements!

lupuswontwin@gmail.com said...

Thank you for sharing this PRETTY with us. You did an awsome job.

Scraps of Bev said...

Another lovely addition to the kit and I agree it shows in the workmanship that you have taken care and attention in the making of them.

kruemelmai said...

Thanks so much for this wonderfull kit!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful work! These are so pretty!
Hugs
Vslerie from Denmark

Angelsothername said...

You all are so welcome and thanks for the awesome comments!! It really makes me feel good to know what you think of my work!
Angel

myscrapbook said...

cute pins.tfs

myscrapbook said...

Hearts galore is one fantastic kit.love it.thank you for sharing.

Patty said...

Thank you Jennifer for the lovely stick pens~beautiful job!