Thursday, January 18, 2007

Hearts Galore Kit freebie - Paperclips (2 types)




I have finally finished my paperclips for this kit. There's 2 types and 4 colors. They are 2''x2'' and 300 dpi. I hope that you enjoy them! Please remember to send your friends here to get the files for themselves, and DO NOT share them with anyone! Thank you! Please leave some love for me if you download. I really appreciate the comments! I'm working on some fun papers and tags and also some ribbons. Download Paperclips here using the File2Upload or the 4shared .
It's been so cold here, and been trying to stay warm. We actually got snow yesterday!! Look at this!! This is in Ft Worth, TEXAS!!! LOL. We rarely ever, ever get snow here, and definately not like this! I know it doesn't look like much, but there was about 1-1 1/2 inches on the ground by the time the snow stopped. But we are expecting a lot more this coming weekend!!! Geez, what do I have to do to get warm here? LOL. But don't worry I'm still here and working on more stuff for you all to enjoy! Take care and stay warm!!
P.S. I've only been trying to get this to you all day!!!! I was having all kinds of issues today and it wasn't a good day for me to try to do this. But I refused to give up until I got it to you! I love you enjoy these paperclips. Let me know what ya think! Take care! Angel

2 comments:

VJ's Scrap Room said...

These are wonderful..the kit is gonna be fantastic:)Thank you for sharing with me:)

So far we haven't had any snow where I live.Enjoy it while you can.:)

myscrapbook said...

like the clips tfs