Friday, January 19, 2007

Hearts Galore Kit Freebie - Washers


I was able to put this one together today for you. I put some texture in the washers as you can see in the enlargement. I hope you like these and I can't wait to finish the beaded elements I'm working on. I've "scraplifted" the beaded clip idea from Jill, but I changed it up some. Although, I really love Jill's! If you haven't seen it you need to check it out HERE , but she also has a beautiful rose one too, in a recent post! Go get it while you can. I should be working on the my beaded elements tonight and most of the weekend. I hope to have them ready for you by no later then Monday morning. But I just never really know what's going on from one minute to the next. So keep your eyes open for them. I hope until then you enjoy using the pieces I have given to you already for this kit! Please be kind and leave a comment on my blog when you download. I work hard and spend many hours putting it together for you to have, for free no less! It only takes a second, but the words mean more then you could possibly know. Enjoy and here's the link to download using the file2upload here or 4shared here . PLEASE DO NOT SHARE ANY OR PART OF THESE FILES OR THE LINK WITH ANYONE!!!! Thanks! Angel

3 comments:

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Thank you sooo much ..these are wonderful.:)Can't wait to see the beads.:)

Angelsothername said...

I'm glad that you liked them Val!Thanks for visiting! :)

myscrapbook said...

nice washers.tfs