Sunday, January 21, 2007

Hearts Galore Kit - Heart Tags


Good Sunday Morning,
I was able to throw these tags together for you to enjoy until I have time to get the beaded elements finished. I hope you like them and remember you are welcome to send me the link to show me what you have done with any of my designs. I'd love to see my designs being used! You can email me the link or put it in a comment, whichever you want to do is fine! Thanks again for stopping by my blog, don't forget to leave a comment for me. Take care and enjoy the rest of the weekend! Hugs!!
Here's the download links for
4shared HERE or file2upload HERE . Please don't share any of the files or the link with anyone, send them here to my blog to get it! Thanks again!

6 comments:

lupuswontwin@gmail.com said...

Thank you these are nice.

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good morning Angel:)
Thank you for the next part of your wonderful kit.:) I sure appreciate it.


Hugs,
Valinda

Scraps of Bev said...

Many thanks Angel for the 'Hearts' they are just lovely.

I've not been online for a few days as we've been without electricity for the last 3 days due to the bad storms that hit the UK last week but we're all up and running ok now so I'll be checking in on a regular basis once again.

kruemelmai said...

Thanks so much!

Angelsothername said...

I'm glad that you all are enjoying these hearts! Thanks for visiting my blog!

myscrapbook said...

pretty heart tags.tfs