Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Hearts Galore Kit- QP and 2 Frames


Today, I'm bringing to you a Quick Page and 2 frames that were made by my dear friend, Candie. She made these for me to share with you all using my Hearts Galore Kit! I hope you all like it. Please leave some love for Candie, she was so sweet to put this together for us to enjoy! This is her example of the QP!! ( both frames around the pics are also in the download.) I think she did a great job. THANKS SO MUCH CANDIE!!!
Here's the download link for the QP and 2 frames 4shared here or file2upload here. ENJOY!!! :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

so pretty, thank you so much :)

starlightuk4 said...

Hi thank so much for sharing your work - i love it.

Karen

Scraps of Bev said...

It's so nice to see some of your creations being used and your friend has done a lovely layout using your kit..

kruemelmai said...

Thanks so much for this beautifull kit!

Angelsothername said...

Thanks so much for all the nice comments!! It really makes my day!

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good morning Angel:)
I am going to have to come to your blog later than I usually do..I keep missing the freebie of the day.:) Thank you soo much for sharing these with me:)

Have a fantastic day!
Hugs,
Valinda