Monday, January 22, 2007

Hearts Galore Kit - Ribbons


The beaded elements are taking more time then I thought, but I'm working on them. Be patient, they will be worth the wait! :) Until then I hope you enjoy these pretty shiney ribbons, some with hearts and some without! I finished the ribbons to this kit last night. Here's the download links using 4shared here or File2Upload here . PLEASEEEEEEEEE be kind enough to leave some love for me when you download my designs. It really does make a difference. :) Thanks!!
PLEASE DON'T SHARE ANY OR PART OF THE FILES, OR THE LINK WITH ANYONE! SEND THEM HERE TO GET THEM FOR THEMSELVES!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

13 comments:

patfauquet said...

I am really enjoying this kit. Can' wait to get photos of the grandchildren to use with it!

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Thank you once again for the wonderful kit you are sharing with me.:) I love those ribbons:)

Thank you also for your sweet comments on my blog.My dd was soo happy to read what everyone said about her "polymer clay dolls":)


Hugs,
Valinda

Anonymous said...

Love these very much.. love your work i really do! thanks so much for the downloads..

DRAGONFLY'S DREAMS said...

WOW~ just incredible talant! I wish I knew how to design! But for now I will stick with designing pages created with your stuff!
Cyndy

Scraps of Bev said...

Love these ribbons Angel - I'm busy organising folders for the various kits I download as I won't be starting on any layouts before I go off on hols in 2 weeks time but when I come back....I will have a lot of fun using them.

Many thanks for sharing.

Lynn said...

Your kit is beautiful. Thank you for allowing me to reap the benefits of your talent!
God bless,
Lynn

VJ's Scrap Room said...

This makes it official....you have been tagged.:)
List 5 weird things about yourself or your pets. -- Tag 5 friends and list them. -- Those people need to write on their blogs about 5 weird things, and state the rules, and tag 5 more people. -- Don't forget to let the people you tag know by posting a comment on their blog!

Anonymous said...

this kit is so beautiful, I just love your work. Thank you for the freebies.

Angela Perry said...

Love these, thanks for sharing!
Angela

starlightuk4 said...

Hi thank so much for sharing your work - i love it.

Karen

jill said...

Jennifer, I love the ribbons. Have been trying to figure out how to make them myself. These are very nice. Thanks for sharing.

myscrapbook said...

nice ribbons.tfs

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing the ribbons. They will go great with my granddaughter's LOs. Laurie