Saturday, January 20, 2007

Hearts Galore Paper Pack #1




Good Morning Y'all,


Finally, I'm bringing you the 1st paper pack for Hearts Galore Kit. I realized last night that I haven't released any papers yet, so I wanted to make sure I did that this morning. The preview does not do this paper pack any justice!!! I think these are probably the prettiest papers I've made so far. Thanks to the use of ObsidianDawn.com photoshop brushes. Thank you again Shephanie!! I just love your brushes!



Also, if you haven't been by Jill's Blog, she has a beautiful lavendar alpha for you, go grab it while she's offering it, and please be kind to leave her a nice comment! Thanks again Jill, I can't wait to use the alpha! Here's her preview for her alpha:

Ok, here's the download links for my paper pack #1
File2upload here
or 4shared here Enjoy and please remember to leave me a comment when you download! It's the nice way to say thank you! :)
Angel

7 comments:

jill said...

They ARE beautiful papers Angel. Thanks. and Thanks for the plug for my alpha!

Glenda said...

Thank you for the papers. This is going to be very pretty when finished.

lupuswontwin@gmail.com said...

Thank you this kit is coming together nicely

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Thank you soo much for the papers to this wonderful kit:)It's coming along nicely.:)Can't wait to see what is next:)
Have a fantastic day!
Hugs,
Valinda

Scraps of Bev said...

Love these papers Angel can't wait to find a reason to use them - thanks for sharing..

Anonymous said...

Thank you for a beautiful kit Angel! xox

myscrapbook said...

nice colors for your papers.tfs