Friday, January 26, 2007

Started a New Kit!!!


Good Morning Everyone, I'mm sorry that I haven't posted in a few days! But I've been working on a new kit and spending time with my daughter! I had an email for someone that had a special request for these colors and I have decided that I would kinda name the kit after her. The new kit is called, Vicki's Valentine! And today I'm giving away the first paper pack. I hope you enjoy the new kit! And Thanks to Vicki for your email, I hope you like this kit!
PLEASE REMEMBER DO NOT SHARE ANY PART OF THIS KIT OR THE FILES WITH ANYONE! SIMPLY SEND THEM HERE TO MY BLOG TO GET FOR THEMSELVES!! THANKS!!
Thanks to D00BIE's BRUSHES and ObsidianDawn for the use of your brushes!! They are wonderful!!! (Listed in no order) :)

Here's the download links for 4shared here or file2upload here Enjoy!!!!! And thanks for stopping by my blog today!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

7 comments:

shellshok said...

Very pretty papers. TFS

candie said...

Jenn, this is soooooo pretty! I love purple and your shades are perfect...for me anyway...TY! Vicki for this lovely suggestion of colors!

Oh, I can not wait to see the rest of this one!!! Great job with those brushes, Jenn! TY both for such a GREAT beginning for a new kit!
huggs

Scraps of Bev said...

Such lovely colours and I really like your brush work - this will inspire me to get going on some of my own but in the meantime I'm rushing off to download yours!!

Many thanks for sharing,very much appreciated!

lupuswontwin@gmail.com said...

Thank you for these lovly papers

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good Morning Angel:)

Oh how pretty!!! I love them.:) Excellent job!Thank you sooo much for sharing with me:)

Hugs,
Valinda

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good Morning Angel:)
Thanks for commenting on my pics:) Thought the world had left me for a minute.LOL.
You are welcome to grab any of those pics of the aquarium you want...They are 1200x800..so you can even use them as desktop bkg..if you want.:)I will have more tomorrow.Stay tuned.LOL

Hugs,
Valinda

Nj0 said...

Very cool kit, thank you!
hugs, Nj0