Saturday, January 27, 2007

Vicki's Valentine - framed tags


Today I'm bring the next pieces of this kit to you, it's the framed tags. I made them 4''x 4'' so that you won't lose the detail when re-sizing them. I'll most likely make more tags to go with this kit later, so keep your eyes open for them. This will probably be the last freebie for the weekend, just depends on what happens around here. I some things that I have to take care of today, so I hope you enjoy these today and please don't forget to leave me some love! Take care and have a safe and warm weekend. Here's the download links for 4shared here or file2upload here . As always, please do not share these links or files with anyone, send them here to upload for themselves!! Thanks!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

5 comments:

Scraps of Bev said...

Another big 'thank you' Angel for sharing these lovely tags.

Have a good weekend yourself and I'm sure it will be a lot warmer one than ours....only two more weeks and than it's off on hols to sunny Australia..

lupuswontwin@gmail.com said...

Thank you for another day of PRETTY

Candie said...

Jenn, these are so pretty. I love this "lace" look around these.
TY for sharing these.

Vicki McFarland said...

What lovely colors you've chosen ! lol......Seriously, it's beautiful. I just love it and it's very different.

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good morning Angel.:)
Thank you sooo much for another beautiful kit.:) I love it!! Oh..and for the papers to Hearts Galore.:)Thanks:)


Hugs,
Valinda