Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Vicki's Valentine Fuzzy Fibers

Good Afternoon Everyone,

We went to the Ft Worth Stock Show and Rodeo yesterday. We had fun and it was nice to get out of the house. I was hoping to get some awesome pics of the rodeo, but where the seats were, we couldn't see half of the bull riding! And to me that's the best part of the rodeo! We'll know next time to move. LOL. My daughter has been to the rodeo like 3 times now, and she loves it! We used to go when I was pregnant with her, it was just about the only thing I could do without having contractions. ( I had pre-term labor.) Then after trying for months to keep her in there and safe, when it was time for her to come out, she was 4 days late!! LOL. Go figure.


Anyway, I've just finished these fuzzy fibers and I hope that you all like them. They are 17 inches long and 1 inch wide, 300 dpi. I'm trying to work on something special for this kit, not sure when I'll have it ready to download, but keep your eyes open. If you are new to my blog, there's lots of freebies in previous posts for you to download!
Please don't forget to leave a nice comment for my hard work. And as always, please do not share my links or files with anyone, send them to my blog to download for themselves. Thanks!
Here's the download links using 4shared here or
file2upload here
. Thank you for all the nice comments on my previous designs, they are really appreciated! Have a great day! :) Angel

4 comments:

lupuswontwin@gmail.com said...

Thank you for another part to this PRETTY

Scraps of Bev said...

Now we have lovely fibres to add to the collection - once again thanks very much for sharing!!

Candie said...

Yea....I love these...TY kid'o...looks great!

Vicki said...

I love this whole kit, and the fibers are great, and so are the photo tabs. You're doing a great job.