Monday, January 29, 2007

Vicki's Valentine Heart Buttons



Hello and Good Afternoon Everyone, I'm sorry I'm late posting today, but I've been really busy. I can't believe that it's already 4:30pm and I'm just now getting the time to post. Wow, where has the day gone?? LOL.
Anyway, here's the preview of heart buttons I made to go with this kit. I hope that everyone enjoys them! Buttons have always been the easiest element for me to make, except for this set!! LOL. I don't know why, I just really tried to stay away from the "traditional" heart kit for Valentines this time. But as you can see I wasn't able to do so, at least with this set. Oh well, I know that it wouldn't "feel" like a Valentine kit without some kind of hearts. These buttons are really pretty, and you can't see all of the detail in the preview. But I tried to zoom in to 350% for you in the preview, just so you can see the detail. Didn't really help, but I tried! LOL.
Please do not share the download link or the files with anyone. Send them to my blog to retrieve for themselves, please! Thanks!
Here's the download links.... 4shared here or file2upload here
Please don't forget to leave a comment for me when you download my designs! Thanks so much. Hope everyone had a great weekend, it's been a long one for me. Until tomorrow morning. Take care.
Angel :)

2 comments:

Candie said...

Jenn, I love these colors and the detail is just great! TY so much... I can't wait to see what is next!
TY so much for all your hard work!
huggs

Scraps of Bev said...

I think they look very pretty and really appreciate all your hard work.

I know what you mean with the hours rushing past some days I can't believe that it's the end of the afternoon and I've only done a half of what I had planned....