Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Vicki's Valentine Photo Tabs


I've got to stop trying to be so "perfect" with my work!!! LOL. I've been working on these for days, and asked for about a million opinions on what looks the best! After making the last of the finishing touches.... they're finally finished!! I sure hope that you all like these, I've put a lot of time into these. Please take a second to leave me a comment on what you think of them. I appreciate you visiting my blog as always! :)
Here's the download links 4shared here or file2upload here Enjoy!!!

3 comments:

Candiem said...

I love these... I really like this 1/2 look with that little heart hidding in the middle! lol
TY!!!

Scraps of Bev said...

These are just 'perfect' believe it!!

The work shows that you have spent a lot of time getting them just right and I love the finishing touch of the little heart...

Many thanks for sharing!

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good morning Angel:)
I think these corners look fantastic!! You did an excellent job on them.I too love the little heart in the middle.:) Thank you sooo much for sharing this wonderful kit with me.:)

Have a fantastic day today!

Hugs,
Valinda