Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Cowboy Romance Kit - Tags


I know it's been awhile and I had promised that I'd have these tags done for you last week, but it's been really busy around here. The important thing is that they are finished and ready for you to enjoy! I hope you like them! Please don't forget to leave some love for my hard work and time I put into these freebies for you to enjoy! As always, please don't share the files or the links with anyone... simply send them to my blog to download for themselves. Thanks for your understanding and patience. I hope everyone is having a great day!! :) Download using 4shared here or file2upload here Enjoy!!!!!!!

9 comments:

Lynn said...

Have I told you lately that I love you?
:P

Ok, seriously...I love these. Thank you!
Lynn

Lisa said...

These tags are great....thanks for all you share with us!! :)

candiem said...

TY Jenn, these are really nice...I love that barbed wire border too!
Ty for all the hard work you put into your kits...and it shows!

Silke said...

Hey, I'm a little late for the Blog-Hopper-Party but wanted to leave you a little love. You've got a great blog.

Hugs
Silke

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good morning Angel:)
These are fantastic! I love this kit.:)
Thank you soo much for sharing them with me:)

hugs,
Valinda

Scrapcat4914 said...

Fantastic thank you very much!!

H.Green said...

beautiful and really detailed! Great work on these :)

PSharp said...

I just love all the pieces to the Cowboy Romance kit. Thank you so much for sharing.

Angelsothername said...

I'm so happy that everyone is enjoying this kit! :) thanks for taking a second to leave me a comment!
Hugs,
Angel