Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Cowboy Romance Paper Pack #1


Hello Everyone, I've made some papers for this kit this am, and I'm just now getting the time to post them. I've been trying to catch up on some cleaning and stuff around the house that has been ignored since we've been spending some time at the hospital with family. So I made myself sit down this am, while Lillie was taking her nap and I worked on these papers. There's not a lot here, but it'll get you started, and you know that I'll more then likely have another paper pack to go with this kit. You know me, lol. I'll also have some really neat frames coming this week too. So keep your eyes open for those. You'll be loving them, I'm sure, especially if you loved my charms. But that is enough of giving away my additions to this kit for now. You can download the paper pack using 4shared here or file2upload here ... Please be kind enough to leave a comment... it's the right thing to do! ;) As always please do not share the files or the link with anyone, send them here to my blog to download for themselves. Thanks and Enjoy the kit!


Angel

8 comments:

picturemommy said...

Just love this pack and the charms! Toooooo cute! Thanks for sharing!

Angelsothername said...

Thanks, I'm so glad that you like them! Thank you for taking the time to comment, it really does make a difference! :)
Angel

Gail said...

Thank you so much for these papers! I've got pictures of the "cattle drive" in downtown Dallas that will work great with these!

Lisa said...

These are great papers!! Looking forward to seeing more of this kit!! Thanks so much. :)

Anonymous said...

I'm enjoying your Cowboy Romance Files. Perfect for my Fair goodies. thanks so much

Rikki said...

I came here to share some love from Let's scrap. Your freebies are aesome. You are very generous.

myscrapbook said...

nice paper pack.tfs

Sweet Pea said...

These papers are great! Thank you so much! And I think I'm supposed to tell you that I'm here to "Share the love from Let's Scrap!"
Susan