Monday, February 19, 2007

Expired Links **updated with more**

Due to the uncontrolable circumstances I'm going through with our family, I'm posting all the links on one site and on this post only. I would not normally do this, but I feel it's the only way for me to get it done today! I'll leave these links available for the week, then I'll retire them. So if there's a piece to one of my kits that you were not able to download, and it's not posted on this message... please email me which piece and the name of the kit and I'll try to get it posted asap!
Until next time... enjoy the kits I've designed and thank you for leaving me some love when downloading. A little love goes a long ways on here. :)

Vintage Rose Kit

buttons

heartcharms

paperclips&ribbons

paperpack1

paperpack2

plaidflowers

tags


**Old Times Sake Kit**

add-ons

elements

paperpack


Thank you for your interest in my kits and I hope that you'll return to see what's new soon. Thank you for visiting my blog as always!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much, it is beautiful. Laurie

Anonymous said...

I just discovered your blog - wonderful work. If you have time, I would love a reposting of the Old Time Sakes set - I love it! I hope things also are getting better for your family!

Becca
queensown (at) gmail.com

donwilmom said...

Thank you for re-posting the kits. They are very pretty.

Angelsothername said...

I'm glad that you all are enjoying these kits! Thanks for leaving me some love!
Angel

Becca said...

I got the Old Time Sakes kit downloaded - thanks so very much for reposint it for me!

Becca

PSharp said...

Thank you for the wonderful kit.