Saturday, February 03, 2007



Good Morning Y'all,
I hope everyone is staying warm and comfy today!! We had the winter blast hit us last night, and we're having temps in the 20's! BRRRRRRRRRR!!! It always seems to hit us right when I have shopping to do and it's payday!! LOL. I have the worst luck when it comes to things, sometimes.
Anyway, my dear friend, Candie has made another Quick Page for us to enjoy, using my Vicki's Valentine kit!! ( Candie you really did a wonderful job on this one!!! ) Thank You Candie!!!! I'm posting both of our QP's for you all to see, Candie's is at the top and mine is on the bottom. And I hope that everyone will be so kind to tell Candie thank you for her time invested in creating this QP for us to use. Maybe you will even email me or post it in a comment, the link to your gallery where you have posted the QP so we can see it! ;) I know I'd love to see what you have done with my kit or the QP, and I'm sure Candie would too. Here's the download links using 4shared here or file2upload here. PLEASE REMEMBER DO NOT SHARE THE LINKS OR THE FILES WITH ANYONE!!!! Send them here to my blog to download for themselves. Thanks so much for your understanding!!! I hope everyone has a great weekend!!! Enjoy the QP!!!

Angel and Candie :)

4 comments:

jill said...

Hi Angel -- (nice new profile pic).

Thanks for all your faithful comments. I totally agree about taking a few days to scrap. I am about to do the same. I am so far behind! btw, a friend's niece had her birthday party on a ranch and she is searching for a QP or small set with a cowgirl theme to scrap some of the photos that were taken. I was thinking you had one, but looked clear to the bottom and didn't find one. Anyway, I saw so many posts that I had missed as I just don't have the time I'd like to make the rounds! So I'll be grabbing a bunch today. Thanks for all you do and share.

Scraps of Bev said...

Hi Angel - Had such a busy weekend I've only just got around to checking in on the blogs I visit!

I love both yours and Candie QP and it would be difficult to chose between them, such lovely papers and elements...

Sorry you're not getting the best of weather but hopefully it will improve soon. We're leaving the cold winter of the UK on Friday for the warmth and sun of Australia for 3 weeks...lucky me!

Have a good day.

myscrapbook said...

Beautiful QP.Love the colors.tfs

myscrapbook said...

Thank you for this fantastic kit.Colors are beautiful.Love it.Great work.tfs