Saturday, February 24, 2007

Happy Weekend to all!

Happy Weekend!! I'm working on a new kit and trying to finish some elements to finish up my Cowboy Romance kit this weekend. There will not be a freebie here until Monday, but I just wanted to let you know I haven't forgotten about you all! Things have been busy around here and I've got the spring cleaning bug!! LOL. No, I'm not for hire either!! LOL. My hand is still bothering me, but I just can't take the clutter that has built up over the holidays until now. Lillie is teething so bad these days, I hope that tooth/teeth will hurry up and come through!! Poor baby is hurting so bad at times, nothing seems to work. You name it I've tried it, or just about everything. Anyway, I just wanted to check in with everyone, hope you all have a great weekend! As always, thanks for stopping by my blog.
Angel :)

2 comments:

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good Afternoon Angel:)
I am taking a break from transferring files.I have been taking a break once in a while and visiting.I can only take unzip..make folder ..transfer files...just so much.LOL
Soo sorry to hear about Lillie hurting so bad teething.:( That has to be miserable.I know when my wisdom teeth would try to grow in..it hurt the whole side of my head.Bummers for Lillie.:(
Sorry to hear your wrist is still hurting too.:( I have been doing a sort of spring cleaning too.Just not all at once.One day this week I cleaned the entire stairway area..then the next day I cleaned my bedroom real good..took everything off of the dressers and end tables and actually used furniture polish.LOL Then yesterday I cleaned out my refrigerator real good.And one day this week I am going to tackle the oven.But for some reason..I just can't seem to get to it.LOL
Guess I am back to the lady fish on Nemo.LOL Waiting ..waiting..waiting..for the new kit.LOL.
Hope you and Lillie get to feeling better real soon.

Lisa said...

Poor Lillie...hope those teeth come through soon for her. Sorry to hear your wrist isn't doing better. Hey, how 'bout you and Val coming over and do my spring cleaning???? Enjoy the remainder of your weekend!! :)