Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Just a note

Hello Everyone,
I know that everyone is patiently waiting for my new kit. I have come across a few bumps in the road and I'm waiting for permission to use some of the items that I'd like to use in this kit. If it takes too long to get permission I may start a different new kit. LOL. Yes I know I'm being secretive about what this new kit is, but it's for good reason. I don't want to say what it is yet! Especially if I do not get the permission I need, I don't want anyone else to excited about it and then let down. Just hang in there and I'll get something going shortly! :) Keep your fingers crossed!
Thanks,
Angel

1 comment:

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good Morning Angel:)

Just wanted to let you know..I am waiting.LOL...like the lady fish on Nemo.hehe.:) Waiting...waiting...waiting...LOL..you know the part where she keeps saying it before you press play?:)

Have a great day!

Hugs,
Valinda