Sunday, February 11, 2007

Just wanted to update ** UPDATED**

Many of you don't know why I've been mia, but I've had a family emergency! I'm not going to go into details, but she needs our prayers and a miracle!! Please pray for Kate and that she'll recover from this illness! She needs all the prayers she can get right now. Thanks!!

As a result of this, as you can imagine, I've not been able to do much designing. But I'm trying to work on a few things here and there when I can. Please bare with me through this time and have a lil more patience. I've not forgotten about you all! Hugs,
Angel

*UPDATE*
Well Kate has better color to her skin, but she is still very sick and she now has a hole in her lung. But the good news is that it will heal itself in time, and she's not gotten worse. We pray that she'll start improving now.

2 comments:

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Sooo sorry to hear this.Will be praying for a complete recovery for Kate.
Please don't feel any pressure from me.I was just teasing you the last post.Thought you were just waiting on permission to use something.:)
Please keep me informed on Kates progress.:)

Hugs,
Valinda

Dani said...

Just dropped by to share some LOVE from the Let's Scrap forum's blog hopping party.

i like your blog, have a nice day

LG
Dani