Monday, February 19, 2007

Let's Scrap - Thank You Ladies!!!

Good Morning,
I know I've been MIA this weekend, but I just needed to get away and went to Oklahoma City to the US Smokeless Tobacco Championship Bull Riding Finals. We had a good time and got to see my best friend who lives in OK City. PBR Rocks!!! LOL.
Ok, so now that you know where I've been...
A SPECIAL THANK YOU TO ALL OF THE LADIES FROM LET'S SCRAP THAT HAVE STOPPED BY MY BLOG!!! I had no idea that you all would ever come to my blog! Thank you so much for the sweet comments and all the love you have left for me!!! :) Hugs!!
Some of you have left in a comment that some of my links aren't working!! I'll try to get those fixed for you just as soon as I can, so please keep your eye open for the post saying that I got them fixed!! It should be either today or tomorrow, hopefully!!
As some of you know, I've been spending a lot of time at the hospital with a family member that has been really sick. Please continue to send your prayers and thoughts for her!!! She really needs them now more then ever! I found out this am that her lungs are holding CO2 now and that's making her lungs harden, sadly there's nothing they can do to stop this or make it better. I'll be going to the hospital this afternoon to see her, so I'm not sure how long I'll be away from here today. Just keep our families in your prayers and thoughts today! Thank you all.
God Bless,
Angel

5 comments:

ConnyB said...

Oh, Angel! I hope she will be fine soon. Take care!
I will keep you and your family in my prayers...
Hugs,
Conny

Lisa said...

Angel, I am so sorry that she isn't doing any better. We will keep her on our prayer list and please keep us informed.

Scrapcat4914 said...

Angel
I"m fairly new to your blog but will put you all in my prayer's!
HUGS!!!!

Angelsothername said...

Thank you for the prayers and the comments you have left me regarding our family. It's been a tough few weeks now, and it's not getting any easier. But the kind words are comforting to hear. Thanks for taking a moment to wish us well.
Angel

Kat said...

Angel ((hugs)) I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers!! (kat from Let's Scrap)