Monday, February 12, 2007

New kit called Cowboy Romance - Charms


Today I'm giving away my first piece of my new kit that I've been trying to work on. It's called Cowboy Romance and I'm giving away the charms today. Please leave me a comment to tell me what you think of these charms, it would be greatly appreicated!! As always, please do not share the link or any of the files with anyone... send them here to my blog to download for themselves!! Thanks so much!! Here's the download link using 4shared here or file2upload here Enjoy and thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!


Also I wanted to say thank you for those that are praying for our family. You prayers are appreciated! :)

Angel

8 comments:

Lynn said...

YeeeeeHaaaaaaw....This is gonna be AWESOME!

VJ's Scrap Room said...

LOL..I just read lynn's comment.:)

This is going to be a fun one.:) Thanks for sharing it with me.

Glad to hear Kate is doing better.Still praying for her complete recovery.:)

Have a fantastic day today!!

Hugs,
Valinda

Lisa said...

Angel, Thanks so much for these cool charms! Your designs are wonderful!! I will add Kate to our prayer list. Thanks again. :)

myscrapbook said...

lovely charms.tfs

Sweet Pea said...

These are very cute! Thanks,
Susan

Patty said...

Love your cowboy charms and ty :)

makeca3 said...

I absolutely LOVE ALL of your cowboy romance kit! You did a fantastic job! Thank you so much for sharing it with everyone.
Julie

Annette said...

To me there is nothing more romantic then a cowboy! I love this set! This is the first I've been on your site, but I'll be back!! LOVE IT!!